The most *G on a flight

Old Jun 1, 2012, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club
The most *G on a flight

Today, I flew CA 1518 from SHA-PEK. During the welcoming announcement, the stewardess stated she would like to welcome on board the 194 *G passengers on today"s flight. It was a full flight, about 311 on a A333, but I thought to myself that the number was quite high. I asked the stewardess during the meal service and she said it was true.

Granted that it is a Friday and the SHA-PEK is a major route. A lot of people were bumped up to the next class, including my wife. I was traveling on an award ticket so I was at the back of the bus.

anyone have any other experience with a large amount of passengers with a higher status?
Old Jun 1, 2012, 9:10 am

Programs: NH DIA+SFC+1MM; Marriott Titanium; AMEX Plat
Not sure of the exact numbers but HND-ITM , HND-FUK or HND-CTS on a monday morning or friday evening (going the other way).

NH's domestic 747s can fit 565 pax, 773s can fit 515pax.. have seen them packed. Priority boarding is sometimes more than half the plane!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.