Wiki Posts
Search

Quick check in at MXP

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2019, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3
Quick check in at MXP

I am not familiar with this airport at all and tomorrow morning I have a 7:20 flight. It is with LOT and I have a *AG but I need to check a bag as well. My hotel has a complimentary shuttle but it will get me to the terminal about ~70 minutes before departure. Is that enough time, or do I need to reserve my own cab?

Thanks!
Old Feb 15, 2019, 10:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
It's an intra-Schengen flight, so you only have a security check. According to LO's website the check in cutoff for MXP is 35 minutes, so 70 is more than plenty.
https://www.lot.com/jp/en/at-the-airport
Old Feb 16, 2019, 5:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
When I flew out of MXP last year, they had Gold track security and it was super fast.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 2:56 pm

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
1 hour is enough for MXP. It is a really efficient airport with superfast enforced gold track.

The downside arriving late is not to enjoy the new LH lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.