Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Arriving 11PM at Brussel Airport - 6AM flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Any suggestions for (Star Alliance) lounges in Brussel Airport that are opened 24h? I'd need to spend the night in Brussel Airport, even close hotels do not offer shuttles. Sheraton is quite expensive.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by Quad
<...> even close hotels do not offer shuttles.
Are you sure? I remember taking a shuttle to the Novotel, and their page mentions "Connected by a free 24 Hr shuttle to Brussels Airport".
Old Apr 4, 2012, 7:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

There are different zones in the airport and access to the lounges will depend on which one you're in. I don't know that any are open 24 hours in the non-Schengen area so I wouldn't bet on that being the way to go.

ETA: Of the four I know of in terminal B only the Diamond Lounge might be open overnight; I know the other three aren't.

Last edited by sbm12; Apr 4, 2012 at 7:33 am
Old Apr 8, 2012, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. Indeed, Novotel offers a 24/7 shuttle. But I think I'll either go to the Diamond Lounge or spend some hours inside Starbucks.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 7:04 pm

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
There are plenty of hotels with free shuttles. Some relatively cheap ones at around 50-70EUR too ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.