Can I transfer my Dividend points to Miles&More?

Subscribe
Maybe the question has been posted before, but I cannot find it, so: can I transfer my US Airways Dividend points to LH Miles&More?
Thanks!
Quote: Maybe the question has been posted before, but I cannot find it, so: can I transfer my US Airways Dividend points to LH Miles&More?
Thanks!
It has been asked and answered before. Answer is the same: no.
US and LH may be in the same alliance. But that doesn't extend to interchangeable mileage programs.
Quote: It has been asked and answered before. Answer is the same: no.
US and LH may be in the same alliance. But that doesn't extend to interchangeable mileage programs.
Thank you very much, UAPremExecflyer, my present US dividend points probably will be the only, I rarely fly in the States.
Quote: Thank you very much, UAPremExecflyer, my present US dividend points probably will be the only, I rarely fly in the States.
Is there a reason you didn't just credit those miles to your Miles & More account in the first place? For the future you should credit everything to one *A account.

If you have more than a few hundred you can always move the Dividend Miles around. Points.com offers quite a few options into hotels or into gift cards. You could also use them to buy a magazine subscription from the USAirways website.
Quote: Is there a reason you didn't just credit those miles to your Miles & More account in the first place? For the future you should credit everything to one *A account.

If you have more than a few hundred you can always move the Dividend Miles around. Points.com offers quite a few options into hotels or into gift cards. You could also use them to buy a magazine subscription from the USAirways website.
My fault, I did'nt read carefully the rules!
Many many many loyal LH customers buy US Air DM points and redeem them to fly LH F, so hold onto them and start researching which LH F award you want to get using the DM point @:-)