Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Lounge access for *G in WAW, BUD and PRG?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access for *G in WAW, BUD and PRG?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2010, 3:43 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by rittenhousesq
Quick report on my lounge experiences, as promised:

PRG: was flying on TAP and received an invite to the contract lounge at check-in. After passing though security, turn right and take the elevator on your right. The lounge was small, but not too crowded. Small room with 3 computers, larger sitting area and food/bar area with long counter and barstools for seating. I was there in the late morning, and there was a decent snack selection (breakfast pastries and chips) and to the delight of my partner, a nice selection of Knorr powdered soups. Standard drink selection and the wine is served in small individual serving bottles, so you can always snag one or two for later on in your hotel room. The lounge seemed very modern, clean and bright. Free wifi available.
Which lounge in PRG were you in? Each time I fly LH or LX out of PRG, they send me to the CSA lounge (which I like and I am fine with). But your description does not match it too well. Was it Menzies lounge you were in?
Old Jan 9, 2010, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold; AA; Amtrak Select Plus;HH Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
Originally Posted by dakr
Which lounge in PRG were you in? Each time I fly LH or LX out of PRG, they send me to the CSA lounge (which I like and I am fine with). But your description does not match it too well. Was it Menzies lounge you were in?
Yes, it was the Menzies lounge. Don't know if an invite is required, but as I said I got one when checking in.
Edit: I wasn't going include these photos since they are a bit blurry, but they will give you and idea of what the space looks like.

Last edited by rittenhousesq; Jan 9, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.