Madrid Chamartin to MAD

Subscribe
I'll be arriving at Madrid Chamartin train station (from Valladolid) at 2pm this sunday. Then I've got a flight out of MAD T4 leaving at 4.15pm.

What would be the best way to get there ? Is there enough time to take the linea 10 metro to Nuevos Ministerios, and then the pink line to Barajas, or should I just jump into a taxi at the train station ?

How long would it take either with the metro, or the taxi ? How much would/should the taxi cost ?

I searched around a bit but didn't find anything interesting.
Thanks.
I've done the trip only once and from downtown madrid to MAD was easy and efficient. in my experience, it should work out if

you are in F or C or
you don't have luggage to check or
you fly intra EU

don't know about the time a taxi would take though.

hope someone with more experience on that matter can confirm this
Chamartin is north of the centre, so you won't have to go across town to Barajas.

I would get a taxi- shouldn't be more than 20 duros. Expect it to take just under half an hour.

Are you flying from T4 or T4S? If the latter, it will be a struggle- there are gates located 25 minutes (train + walk) from the check-in counters!
Thanks for your answers.

We ended up taking a taxi, it took us 20 minutes and cost 25 EUR.
Quote: shouldn't be more than 20 duros.
100 pelillas???

That's a blast from the past! Wasn't sure I'd ever see/hear anyone giving a price that way ever again.
Quote: 100 pelillas???

That's a blast from the past! Wasn't sure I'd ever see/hear anyone giving a price that way ever again.
haha...I've seen it used a fair bit on sites like burbuja.info (which I read but don't contribute to)...and I can't get the song Espaņa va bien out of my head...

..."no tengo ni un p... duro"