Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hailo Taxi App for Barcelona?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2017, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

Hailo Taxi App for Barcelona?

Anyone use it, or have experience with any other taxi apps in Barcelona.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 4:38 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
FYI, Hailo merged with MyTaxi so it's no longer a thing.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 10:30 am

If I plan to take a taxi from downtown Barcelona to BCN airport at an early hour....say at 5am, will it be best to take a taxi or an uber/lyft type of service?

I'll have a 9am departure from BCN back to IAD.....
Old Mar 23, 2017, 10:33 am
Original Poster

AFAIK there is no Uber/Lyft kind of service in Barcelona - which is why I started this thread asking about taxi apps.

Originally Posted by QuesoDeCan
If I plan to take a taxi from downtown Barcelona to BCN airport at an early hour....say at 5am, will it be best to take a taxi or an uber/lyft type of service?

I'll have a 9am departure from BCN back to IAD.....
Old Apr 2, 2017, 7:18 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by BigFlyer
AFAIK there is no Uber/Lyft kind of service in Barcelona - which is why I started this thread asking about taxi apps.
Uber is illegal in BCN but there are plenty of regular taxis and fares are reasonable. Most drivers are honest, especially if you can speak Spanish?

Hailo is the app for hailing a taxi, but that will just be the same regular taxi you could hail off the street. So, if you are staying along a busy avenue or anywhere in the Eixample area, just walk out and get one. It is rare to wait for than 5 minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.