Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Barcelona in december?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2017, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Barcelona in december?

Is December a good time to visit Barcelona? Planning for Dec 16 - Dec 25. basically fly back to US on Dec 25.

I understand the crowds would be less but weather would be on the cooler side.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 10:15 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
Is December a good time to visit Barcelona? Planning for Dec 16 - Dec 25. basically fly back to US on Dec 25.

I understand the crowds would be less but weather would be on the cooler side.
December is my favorite time of the year in Barcelona: it's always sunny, it never rains and temperatures are very pleasant, around 17celsius in the daytime.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 10:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

ave temps around 10 C. lots of sun. lots of wind. not much rain. still lots of people.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 11:41 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by slawecki
ave temps around 10 C. lots of sun. lots of wind. not much rain. still lots of people.
I don't know if you live here, but it is rarely windy here in December, indeed it is sunny and the average daily high is 15-18 degrees.
10 degrees is about as cold as it ever gets in the daytime in Barcelona, and such a temperature would happens maybe 2 or 3 days per year, usually in January or February.
There is generally a noticeable change in the weather between December (nice/reliably sunny) and January (unpredictable/cold).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.