Wiki Posts
Search

Lisbon Dragonpass - Which lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2016, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BMI Diamon Club
Lisbon Dragonpass - Which lounge?

I've got a 7 hour layover in Lisbon coming up, and could do with getting some work done. I'm tempted by the Telegraph Dragonpass deal (unless there's a better offer) just wondering if anyone can advise on the best lounge?

Dragonpass lists:

ABC Business Centre (T1)
ANA Lounge (T1)
Blue Lounge (T1)

ABC has the longest maximum stay but are they harsh on that?

I'm flying in from Brazil and flying on to Germany, if that affects my options (non-schengen to schengen?)

I'm sure I've heard bad things about the Blue Lounge before.....any tips are greatly appreciated
Old Nov 20, 2016, 3:46 am

Programs: MUCCI
(that I can currently recall, I've not been to any).

The Airport Business Centre (ABC) is land side.

On the priority pass website they state:
https://www.prioritypass.com/en/loun...f-b53a03d9f27f
PLEASE NOTE: the lounge will not be available to passengers between 07NOV - 16DEC16.
So if your visit is in that period, I would rule that one out.

---

Review of the ANA lounge here:
https://thefilipinotravelersblog.blo...rport-lis.html

---

What prices are you getting via the Telegraph offer?
Old Nov 20, 2016, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BMI Diamon Club
good lookin out!

Ana Lounge does sound good in that review.... Guessing from there I can get to my gate for a flight to Germany?

The Telegraph is selling passes for £16.50. Not bad?
Old Nov 20, 2016, 1:36 pm

Programs: MUCCI
Having looked pictures/comments on both, of the two, I would unquestionably go for the ANA lounge, and NOT the blue lounge. Especially if you can get them at the same price as each other.

And yes, it is accessible to you travelling to a Schengen destination.
I'd doubt £16.50 can be beaten (if it can, not by much).

Obviously up to you to assess if it is worth it.

(assume your airline doesn't do optiontown style bid for upgrades or anything, but even then I doubt it would be price competitive to that kind of price.)

Only final thought I would add: does the telegraph offer guarantee entry? are you booking in with the lounge, or just printing a voucher, etc. Some lounges can say they are busy and turn people away who are not booked (such as the No1 at LGW - which is currently overflowing as BA are using it).
No idea how busy this lounge gets, and at what times of the day. I'd guess there is a morning surge and an evening surge as at any city airport.
Old Nov 20, 2016, 10:49 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
The ANA lounge is 25€ if you pay directly. I would go with that one over the Blue lounge. Bring your own towel if you want to use the shower without having to pay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.