Lisbon airport - place to meet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2016, 1:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?

My friends and I are renting a place and spending a week in Portugal (Sesimbra - someone here recommended - thank you!) and arriving from multiple places. 2 of us arrive around 11 am on Saturday, one arrives Fri night and will come to the airport to meet us and we'll pick up our rental car. Not sure when the friend from Mozambique is arriving

Is there a place landside we could arrange to meet? I've been trying to look at airport maps/info but the maps I've found haven't been extremely detailed. Thanks!!
Old Aug 16, 2016, 4:21 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
As you exit the baggage claim and turn right, there is a huge "meeting point" sign. Surprisingly it's not on the official airport terminal map. If you look at this diagram at the sign pointing to the 'telephone' outside arrivals, follow that line to the edge of the line of the kiosk.

There's a vodafone kiosk right under the 'meeting point' sign as well, which will probably be easier to find. Alternatively, you can meet at one of the cafes that's on the map that are around the sign. All the cafes are overpriced though.

Last edited by Palal; Aug 17, 2016 at 5:59 am
Old Aug 16, 2016, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
Thanks! I need to look at the sim card thread again but I might need to stop at that vodafone kiosk anyway^
Old Aug 17, 2016, 6:02 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Tell your friend to show up x minutes after your flight lands:
20 mins if the flight is from Schengen and you have no bags, 30 with bags
30 if the flight is from outside Schengen and no bags, 40 with bags.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.