Wiki Posts
Search

Buying tix to Champions League Game in Barca

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2016, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hhonors Gold, SPG Gold, US Dividend Miles Silver
Buying tix to Champions League Game in Barca

Any FT'ers with experience buying tix to the games via any of the online resellers?
Any info or positive or negative reviews would be appreciated.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 11:26 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Although you specifically asked about resellers, you can buy tickets on FC Barcelona's website. Or perhaps you were looking for less expensive tickets via a reseller?
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tick...tches-football
Old Jan 30, 2016, 7:34 pm

I used viogogo for some Euro qualifiers. Worked fine, but it was just two games so I'm a small sample size. Problem with resale La Liga tickets is they are often loaded on to members' cards, so you have to pick up the card before the game and return it after at the viogogo location, and they authorize your card for a couple hundred euro in case you don't return it which is a hassle. As a result email tickets go for a premium but may be worth it.

Real Madrid have an international members program that gives you a short priority booking period to buy tickets, you might look if Barca have something similar. If you're looking at the next round, Arsenal v. Barca will be the marquee matchup for this round, but with 100k seats on a weeknight, I would think tickets won't be crazy expensive. I might wait a bit closer to game time since buying from the club direct should be the least hassle.
Old Jan 31, 2016, 11:37 am

Programs: BA Bronze,Accor.Flightdiary.net/liamvad
I had an email witha good offer,from Groupon,hope it may help.....see link below.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/ga-w...49ea67988ebd9c
Old Mar 13, 2016, 11:56 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
I've done this many times and I don't know any other team or place where it would be easier to buy ticket than Barca. Supereasy and supersafe. Two options:

1) You buy directly at fcbarcelona website. Excellent tool and 100% safe. Print at home tickets directly. Always lowest price available.
(in other words, no need to pay extra for consolidators)
2) You buy directly at Camp Nou stadium ticket lines. Supereasy too and the same lowest price available.
(do not go to the trap of buying at scalpers who want to sell their tickets for higher price. They will try to say the game is sold-out but it IS NOT, just go to the ticket lines)

The best part is that the stadium is so huge that there are ALWAYS tickets left for sale, EXCEPT Barca - Real Madrid games which is the clasico.

I know I am late with reply, but wanted to help since this question might come up more often.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by FFlash
I've done this many times and I don't know any other team or place where it would be easier to buy ticket than Barca. Supereasy and supersafe. Two options:

1) You buy directly at fcbarcelona website. Excellent tool and 100% safe. Print at home tickets directly. Always lowest price available.
(in other words, no need to pay extra for consolidators)
2) You buy directly at Camp Nou stadium ticket lines. Supereasy too and the same lowest price available.
(do not go to the trap of buying at scalpers who want to sell their tickets for higher price. They will try to say the game is sold-out but it IS NOT, just go to the ticket lines)

The best part is that the stadium is so huge that there are ALWAYS tickets left for sale, EXCEPT Barca - Real Madrid games which is the clasico.

I know I am late with reply, but wanted to help since this question might come up more often.
I need to get tickets for El Clasico. Do you thinks it's still posible? I'll be there on Thursday.
Thanks

Last edited by Kanojo00; Mar 28, 2016 at 2:16 am Reason: Missed the question mark
Old Mar 29, 2016, 4:45 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by Kanojo00
I need to get tickets for El Clasico. Do you thinks it's still posible? I'll be there on Thursday.
Thanks
I wish I had one

1 good luck!
2 you know people you might get one
3 you go to the stadium and there will be some scalpers who will sell you one for a fortune

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.