Wiki Posts
Search

Decent central hotel near C-1

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2015, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Glob, MR Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Amb
Decent central hotel near C-1

I will have an almost 24 layover in Madrid in a couple of weeks, so instead of staying at an airport hotel I want to book one near downtown, to get some tapas and wine and walk around. It looks like C-1 will take me to Atochas, but not sure if it's the right place for what I want. Any suggestions for < €100 hotel within walking distance of C-1 stations?
Old Aug 24, 2015, 1:40 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Any of the hotels near Atocha should work well. I live near there and have no problem walking to the center.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 10:04 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by andreiz
...to get some tapas and wine and walk around.
Our favorite tapas, in two and a half weeks in Spain, were at Restaurante TriCiclo a Michelin Bib Gourmand selection. It's an easy walk from the Atocha Railway Station.
Old Aug 31, 2015, 12:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Glob, MR Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Amb
Originally Posted by TWA884
Our favorite tapas, in two and a half weeks in Spain, were at Restaurante TriCiclo a Michelin Bib Gourmand selection. It's an easy walk from the Atocha Railway Station.
Excellent, thanks for the advice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.