Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Spain/Portugal/Gibraltar
Reload this Page >

Cruise Port----Hotel Arts Barcelona

Old May 7, 2015, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Can I walk to the hotel and how easy is it to catch a cab from the cruise port? I simply want to find out if I can pull by luggage from the ship to the cab location (without having to drage it several miles/Km, as I've heard the cabs are located a little distance away from the port.
Old May 7, 2015, 4:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

look at the distances on a google map. it really feels like twice that distance after a transatlantic trip. it is a lovely expensive hotel out on the water. long way from town and action

Last edited by slawecki; May 7, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Old May 8, 2015, 8:00 am

Programs: IB Platino (OW Emerald), AZ Freccia Alata (ST Elite Plus), Priority Club Gold, Sol Melia Gold
It's a 1.5km walk in straight line. If you want to avoid the €4.20 cruise port taxi surcharge on top of the metered fare you can walk or you can get buses 59 or D20 from Plaza Colon and get off at the Pullman Skipper hotel

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.