Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spain planning

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2015, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: most of them
So, I just returned. And I think my plan worked out pretty well. In the end I didn't have time for the daytrips beyond Toledo which basically finished me off at the end of my trip.

I was wishing I had added one more day in Cordoba in order to visit Medina Azahara. But otherwise the timing all worked out well. The logistics went off without a hitch. The Alsa "supra" bus wasn't all that super. You don't really get all that much leg room but I suppose the seats are a tiny bit wider than on the regular buses. But for the price it was perfectly fine to get between cities.

I loved Seville despite the heatwave that sent temps over 40C and the little alleys that are very easy to get lost in. I spent two hours the first day completely lost trying to find my way back to the hotel. But Plaza Espana was tremendous for photos as were the museums in that part of town in the old exposition buildings.

Granada was a little bit less thrilling. Lots of renovation work going on at the Alhambra.

In the end I shot a few thousand pictures. Now I just need to sift through them and do the editing. I'll get a trip report posted some time in the next several weeks.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: most of them
Here's the trip report I just finished if you want to see lots of pictures and info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.