Search

Tenerife south best areas to stay

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2014, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Tenerife south best areas to stay

Hello,

I am looking to book hotels in south tenerife for our stay in July. We are a group of friends - looking to do some water sports, chill at beach, watch FIFA games....was wondering which are the good areas to be in South Tenerife.

I have a good deal at Hotel Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora, Tenerife (80 EUR a night with breakfast) or some cheaper ones at Playa de las americas....

Any suggestions on places and activities(would love to try flyboarding)
Old Apr 28, 2014, 9:08 am

Programs: IB Platino (OW Emerald), AZ Freccia Alata (ST Elite Plus), Priority Club Gold, Sol Melia Gold
EUR80 per night at the Meliá is a bargain (is it per room or per person?) you'll need to hire a car though
Old May 4, 2014, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Its per room - got a good deal thanks to the recent 12K Melia signup bonus deal(thanks FT)

I ended up booking Sol Tenerife for free(breakfast and dinner included) as its atleast closer to all the places we want to be in compared to Gran Melia which seems in the middle of nowhere

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.