Ibiza hotels

Subscribe
Flying into Ibiza from Barcelona for 3 days and 2 nights, Oct 1.Looking for good value 3-4 star hotel, with near beach access. Looking to explore, shop and relax and a little bit of night-life. Any suggestions?
We booked Hotel Torre del Mar, we stayed 3 nights . The hotel was really good value , the reception staff were very helpful, The facilities were really nice, really clean room and great shower, beds a bit hard but aren't they always? We had a sea view and the room was just off Playa D'en Bossa so you could have a peaceful nights sleep without the noise of passing clubbers. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you want the convenience of a weekend break.
Is there any chain associated hotel on the island?

Thanks!
Quote: Is there any chain associated hotel on the island?

Thanks!
Trying to figure out the same thing.

I can confirm nothing with Starwood, Hilton, Priority Club, Hyatt, based on searches on their websites, at least. Those are the points I have, so that's what matters to me.

I guess I'll have to actually pay for this. But it sounds like fun. I'm looking at the Hotel Village or the Ibiza Gran Hotel so far. Not cheap!
Quote: Trying to figure out the same thing.

I can confirm nothing with Starwood, Hilton, Priority Club, Hyatt, based on searches on their websites, at least. Those are the points I have, so that's what matters to me.

I guess I'll have to actually pay for this. But it sounds like fun. I'm looking at the Hotel Village or the Ibiza Gran Hotel so far. Not cheap!
I, too, am looking to see if there are any properties where we can use our hard earned points. Anything new to add to this thread? As far as I can tell, the usual suspects don't have any presence on IBZ.
Quote: I, too, am looking to see if there are any properties where we can use our hard earned points. Anything new to add to this thread? As far as I can tell, the usual suspects don't have any presence on IBZ.
Melia hotel points? Not many here have those points in great abundance, but they have three properties there.
Quote: Melia hotel points? Not many here have those points in great abundance, but they have three properties there.
Yeah, you can also get avios out of Meliá via IB