Spain- Travel Between Cities

Subscribe
Hi!

I am trying to work out the schedule for a business trip over a week's time. I will be arriving in Madrid on a Tuesday afternoon, and departing also from Madrid the following Monday. I need to be in Murcia, Bilbao, and then either Seville or Salamanca during that time period, for meetings scheduled on business days. What would be the most efficient way to move between cities? Rental Car? Train? Flights? All suggestions would be appreciated.
Just depends on the cities you need to travel to. Flights within Spain are usually pretty cheap and quick ~1 hour.
Quote: Just depends on the cities you need to travel to. Flights within Spain are usually pretty cheap and quick ~1 hour.
If only it were that simple...your will find in between those cities that direct flights are difficult, and you will nearly always have to fly through Madrid if using Iberia or switch to Vueling and Ryanair.
Trains are an option, but cost about as much as a plane and obviously go slower.
Thanks for the info! I ended up booking flights instead of trains. It was much faster. Even with a connection through Madrid, Murcia to Bilbao was only three and a half hours, compared to at least eight on the trains.