Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Spain/Portugal/Gibraltar
Reload this Page >

Traveling Alone to Barcelona-Madrid-Valencia?

Traveling Alone to Barcelona-Madrid-Valencia?

Old Feb 1, 2012, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by straniero
As this is a frequent traveler site...
why not take the plane to Sevilla? the trip is just about 1 hour and you're almost guaranteed to find flamenco here.

WE took trains or buses between cities, enjoyed looking at he countryside and I find there is less hassle than planes and mosh trains go to/from city center
Granada has great flamenco and also of course the Alhambra - beautiful

You can either go for the turistic places (tablao arenal, etc) or cross the river, get to the Triana barrio and look for semi-hidden places in less crowded street... I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I was there some time ago and it was definitely worth it. Also to reconnect the OP, Sevilla felt safe, except the most peripheral barrios (where obviously my hotel happened to be ). Nothing to worry too much anyway, if you are careful.

straniero

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.