Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rental appartments in Lisbon

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2009, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Thumbs up Rental appartments in Lisbon

I have recently booked an appartment for my parents in Lisbon through Lisbonstay

They loved the city and liked very much the appartment :

+:
Very centrally located
Quite cheap
Charming decoration
Perfectly clean
Easy to check-in (the landlord was present for giving the keys at the convinced time)
No noise

-:
Not possible to pay directly on the Internet site (but via bank transfer or cash). I sent a cheque in euros but the bank ask for fees for the operation
Old Dec 9, 2009, 7:35 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks for posting this. Very good information.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by nicolas75
Not possible to pay directly on the Internet site (but via bank transfer or cash). I sent a cheque in euros but the bank ask for fees for the operation
Yes, that's always the problem with bank transfers or "foreign" checks (even from countries in the Euro currency zone) ... The best is sites that accept credit cards (some say up front that they will add n% for the use of a credit card) or use Paypal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.