Search

Unable to check on flight reservations

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2008, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: RR , Delta FF,United FF
Question Unable to check on flight reservations

Hi,

I am having problems trying to pull up information about my flight I booked with a paper NRMR MUST RIDE ticket. I had to call WN to book the travel and they gave me a conformation number but when I try to pull up the inform. it will not let me.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
jachot
Old Nov 16, 2008, 12:26 am

Programs: WN:No status in 2015; UA:1K long gone (1995-2003).
I don't think you are doing anything wrong, per se. It is my understanding, the on-line system only retrieves ticketless reservations, with the possible exception of printing a security document for a paper ticket PNR (which I think I did when I had an NRMR).
Old Nov 17, 2008, 7:09 am
In Memoriam - Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Southwest spokesperson
Originally Posted by jachot
Hi,

I am having problems trying to pull up information about my flight I booked with a paper NRMR MUST RIDE ticket. I had to call WN to book the travel and they gave me a conformation number but when I try to pull up the inform. it will not let me.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
jachot
Nevada 1K is correct. The web site only gives you information about Ticketless reservations booked on the site. Paper ticket information isn't available on the site, but our Reservations Agents can give you a verbal recap over the phone. HOWEVER, you will still be able to checkin online with the paper ticket, it just won't give you a boarding pass at that time. Either stop by the ticket counter or go directly to the gate (the security document will let you through security) to have them print your BP. The BP will reflect the Boarding Group and position number that you received when you checked in online.
Old Nov 17, 2008, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: RR , Delta FF,United FF
Question

NevadaK1/SWABrian

Thanks for the information. I have more questions: what is the security document and when do I print it? If I can not view the res. and print a boarding pass how do I get something else to come up and print it?

Thanks
Old Nov 17, 2008, 8:39 am
In Memoriam - Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Southwest spokesperson
To check in online you will need your confirmation number. Reservations will give you that when they recap your reservation after you have phoned in. Just like the good old days, you will have to write down the confirmation number and the itinerary.

You can checkin online with the confimation number at southwest.com. Once that is done, the screen will display a security document that looks similar to a boarding pass, and you will also see your group and boarding position like A-35. Print the security document, and you can use that to go through security if you aren't checking bags and the gate agent will give you a BP. Or, you can go to the ticket counter and they will give you a BP. You just need to tell them that you already checked in online so the will be sure to give you the correct boarding group number and position.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.