Community
Wiki Posts
Search

any SWA promo codes for rental cars

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2011, 1:21 am

Originally Posted by honey4life12
It's not 1.5 credits but you can get 1 credit with Hertz using the WN CDP 205418 and PC 947785 on a 1 day rental until March 31, 2011.
This is the one I'm considering doing.. except for the PITA of doing 4 seperate one day rentals since I need 4 RR credits to get an award for one kid, then doing it all again for another kid. Seems to make the most sense because I'd earn one credit for each one day rental at around $24 per day (taxes included)...

Cost wise it's a good deal; works out to $100 per child (per award), but time wise, ugh! Not sure if I have the time to deal with all that. Rent, turn in, rent again, turn in, ad nauseam for 8 days... !?
Old Jan 19, 2011, 11:31 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold (LT), Nat EL Exec, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pinniped
The Alamo codes typically post flawlessly for me. I book directly via the Alamo site, logged in with my Alamo ID.
I agree. +1 ^

I also verify at checkin, whether Kiosk or Human (or printout).
Old Jan 19, 2011, 1:51 pm

Programs: WN A+/CP, UA1K, AA PP; Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, SPG Plat; National EE
Originally Posted by MissAnthrope
This is the one I'm considering doing.. except for the PITA of doing 4 seperate one day rentals since I need 4 RR credits to get an award for one kid, then doing it all again for another kid. Seems to make the most sense because I'd earn one credit for each one day rental at around $24 per day (taxes included)...

Cost wise it's a good deal; works out to $100 per child (per award), but time wise, ugh! Not sure if I have the time to deal with all that. Rent, turn in, rent again, turn in, ad nauseam for 8 days... !?
You could just visit your local HLE, let them know what you're doing and what you're wanting, and they might just set it up for you that all you need to do is call in with your rental throughout the day with the mileage and they can check you in and out of the same car. This is what I do when I'm working with 2-4 rentals during the weekend and it works fine for me. good luck.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 9:17 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by HPN-HRL
Does anybody have any promo codes which are valid beyond early February? Below is all the info I can find for current rental promos on WN's site:
Hertz: Earn up to 5X the Credit, Plus save up to 25% on 1 or more days
Now through January 31, 2011, you will earn up to 5 times credit and save up to 25% on all rentals of 1 day or more. For reservations, click “Go”. The Corporate Discount Number (CDP#) and the Promotion Code are pre-populated in the booking widget. Or, visit southwest.com and enter CDP# “205418” in the Corporate Discount Number field and enter PC# “150732” in the Promotion Code field. Be sure to enter your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of reservation. (2X FOR 1 OR 2 DAYS, 3X FOR 3 DAYS, 4X FOR 4 DAYS, 5X FOR 5 DAYS)
Looks like the Hertz offer has been extended through Feb 28, 2011.
http://travel.southwest.com/specialo...html?id=534097
Now through February 28, 2011, you will earn up to 5 times the Rapid Rewards® credit and save up to 25% on all vehicles and all rentals. Offer is valid at participating airport and off airport locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada.

* Rent with Hertz for 1 or 2 days and earn Double Credit (1.0 credit per rental)
* Rent with Hertz for 3 days and earn Triple Credit (1.5 credit per rental)
* Rent with Hertz for 4 days and earn Quadruple Credit (2.0 credit per rental)
* Rent with Hertz for 5 days or more and earn 5X Credit (2.5 credit per rental)

For reservations, click “Go”. The Corporate Discount Number (CDP#) and the Promotion Code are pre-populated in the booking widget. Or, visit southwest.com and enter CDP# “205418” in the Corporate Discount Number field and enter PC# “150732” in the Promotion Code field. Be sure to enter your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of reservation.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 11:50 pm

Programs: status-less.
Coupon code AD7394SDJ got me a discount and $15 off when used with the current WN code of 7015549 for an Alamo rental in Florida over the weekend of 2/13. $51 all-in for a three-day rental with 3x credit, not bad.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 8:03 pm

Programs: HH Silver
I used Alamo coupon code AD8Z59SDZ and SW corp code 7015549 for triple miles. Total for 3 days out of SEA was $34. This was enough to put me over the 16 credits I needed, and will leave me with .5 to start RR 2.0

7015549 for triple credit is good until Feb 15th. The credits always have posted within a couple days for me with Alamo, except for the 1 time when I did not enter all of the zero's in front of my FF number.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 6:22 pm

Just got my last (sniff) 5x Budget rental in...

I need a fix...c'mon SW...get your partners to announce a new promo under the new program sooner than later
Old Feb 12, 2011, 9:22 am

Programs: SWA Companion Pass, SWA A-list+, National Executive, Hilton Diamond
Has anyone seen any codes for triple POINTS for RR2.0 after March 1 for any company, Alamo preferred.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 10:29 am
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

Question

I would have thought this question has come up before, but the terms I used in search didn't find the answer.

On an offer like the current Hertz "up to 5x" offer, does the deadline apply to the rental start date or the return date? Mrs. ftnoob is out of town and needs a car from 15-Feb to 16-Feb, and the offer ends 15-Feb.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by ftnoob
I would have thought this question has come up before, but the terms I used in search didn't find the answer.

On an offer like the current Hertz "up to 5x" offer, does the deadline apply to the rental start date or the return date? Mrs. ftnoob is out of town and needs a car from 15-Feb to 16-Feb, and the offer ends 15-Feb.
T&C states

Offer valid for vehicle pick-up through February 15, 2011
Old Feb 14, 2011, 10:53 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Originally Posted by FlyingTigers
Has anyone seen any codes for triple POINTS for RR2.0 after March 1 for any company, Alamo preferred.
I rented from Hertz a week ago, using their one-day minimum triple points promo for AirTran; the 1.5 AirTran points posted to my account a few days after the rental. If you are willing to wait for AirTran points to be transferred into the new Southwest scheme (my guess is January 1st 2012) you might try this:

Save up to 25%, and earn triple A+ Rewards credits when you rent any vehicle for one day or longer through March 31, 2011.

* Applies to daily, weekend, and weekly rentals
* Valid on any vehicle, 1 or more days
* Use CDP# AIRTRAN (or CDP# 1259680), PC# 137734 & your A+ Rewards number
Old Feb 14, 2011, 8:15 pm

Programs: Phoenician Airlines
That link has stopped working, and can't find the offer on SWA.com, maybe it was withdrawn?
Originally Posted by Evan!
Now through February 28, 2011, you will earn up to 5 times the Rapid Rewards® credit and save up to 25% on all vehicles and all rentals. Offer is valid at participating airport and off airport locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada.

* Rent with Hertz for 1 or 2 days and earn Double Credit (1.0 credit per rental)

For reservations, click “Go”. The Corporate Discount Number (CDP#) and the Promotion Code are pre-populated in the booking widget. Or, visit southwest.com and enter CDP# “205418” in the Corporate Discount Number field and enter PC# “150732” in the Promotion Code field. Be sure to enter your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of reservation.
Old Feb 15, 2011, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by Phlebas
That link has stopped working, and can't find the offer on SWA.com, maybe it was withdrawn?
Yes, I noticed that too just yesterday. I think WN's RR 2.0 might be a contributing factor. I'd be cautious using this promo anymore. Just my 2˘.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 11:07 pm

Programs: Mega Bus Plaid; Southwest Airlines Ruby and Bates Motel Platinum
Originally Posted by Evan!

Does anyone have a screen shot of the original offer as it has now disappeared. I am a couple credits short of an award which I would like to get by month's end and figured a couple rentals might do the trick as it has worked up until this point, but concerned now that no longer on site.
Old Feb 18, 2011, 4:22 am

Originally Posted by muflyer
Does anyone have a screen shot of the original offer as it has now disappeared. I am a couple credits short of an award which I would like to get by month's end and figured a couple rentals might do the trick as it has worked up until this point, but concerned now that no longer on site.
...teach a man person to fish ...

1) Search for the promo on Google - use keywords or, better yet, copy/past ad copy you have (email, post on FT, etc) I chose:
Hertz southwest rapid rewards PC# “150732“
2) Find the link you already know has changed or is dead
3) In that result item's paragraph, look for Cached at the end of the paragraph.

Ta Dahhhhhhhhh!

Go ahead. Click the word "Cached" above.... Do it. You know you want to. Happy Birthday!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.