Community
Wiki Posts
Search

any SWA promo codes for rental cars

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2009, 9:08 am

Confirmation of promotion

On any of these promotions is there a way to know after booking or in the booking screen whether or not the promotion (e.g. triple credit will be received) was accepted and tagged to the reservation, or do you just have to wait until after completing the rental to see that it worked? Just want to make sure I don't find out after the fact that the deal was invalid.
Old Aug 4, 2009, 9:18 am

Programs: SWA
welcome ccleveng,

If the promo code (contract ID) is displayed on your confirmation, you meet the restrictions, and it has not expired, you should be fine (with Alamo). If they don't post for some reason, you can call and they will be posted. If you choose to dance over the line (use an expired contract ID), YMMV.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 8:46 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Now through January 31, 2010, you can receive double Rapid Rewards credit and save $5 per day on qualifying weekend rentals of two days or more. Or, you can receive double Rapid Rewards credit and save up to $20 on weekly rentals of five or more days. Take advantage of this offer by renting a Full Size or larger car at a participating airport or off-airport location in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or Canada. With double credit, you'll receive one credit instead of the standard 0.5 credit per rental.

For reservations, visit southwest.com and be sure to provide your Rapid Rewards account number. When booking on southwest.com, please enter:

* CDP# 205418 in Corporate ID/Rate field
* Promotion Code# 125856 for weekend rentals
* Promotion Code# 125786 for weekly rentals
Old Aug 7, 2009, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Now through January 31, 2010, you can receive double Rapid Rewards credit and save $5 per day on qualifying weekend rentals of two days or more. Or, you can receive double Rapid Rewards credit and save up to $20 on weekly rentals of five or more days. Take advantage of this offer by renting a Full Size or larger car at a participating airport or off-airport location in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or Canada. With double credit, you'll receive one credit instead of the standard 0.5 credit per rental.

For reservations, visit southwest.com and be sure to provide your Rapid Rewards account number. When booking on southwest.com, please enter:

* CDP# 205418 in Corporate ID/Rate field
* Promotion Code# 125856 for weekend rentals
* Promotion Code# 125786 for weekly rentals
That's for Hertz (doesn't say in the post, I've done the same).
Old Aug 12, 2009, 10:01 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Get Triple Rapid Rewards® Credit and Save up to 30% with Alamo

Save Up to 30% and Earn Triple Rapid Rewards® Credit on any rental of two days or more through November 15, 2009.
Get 1.5 Credits instead of the normal .5 Credit. Offer valid on any rental of two days or more through November 15, 2009.

Corporate ID/Rate: 7015025
Old Aug 13, 2009, 7:43 am

Alamo $10/day is back

Although there's no bonus credit, take note of this from the Other Car Rentals forum:

Originally Posted by sindjic
Maybe someone is reading these forums from Alamo after all or just testing waters...

http://www.alamo.com/index.do?action...y10andUpV2_A_T

It's at $10/$14/$18/$20 until Sept 21st

Contract ID 7014730

Happy renting!
Need to reserve by Aug. 20.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Beckles
One-day minimum on this offer which can make it very lucrative on cheap weekend rentals.

Link to offer

PC 129765
Expries August 31, 2009
Extended through 12/31
BTW I assume collecting BD miles should work just fine with this one, right?
(I just need $10 off)
Old Aug 28, 2009, 10:20 pm

Smile New Promo Codes for Southwest Airlines

Does anyone have any valid promo codes to use when booking flights on Southwest? I am a Rapid Rewards member so any code for that also? Thanks so much if anyone could help. Getting ready to book flights to Las Vegas.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 2:00 am

Save Up to 30% and Earn Triple Rapid Rewards® Credit on any rental of two days or more through November 15, 2009.
Get 1.5 Credits instead of the normal .5 Credit. Offer valid on any rental of two days or more through November 15, 2009.

Alamo Corporate ID/Rate: 7015089

New Code - Same offer and URL as post 785.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 2:04 am

Fall Means Double Credit with Dollar!

From September 17, 2009 through December 15, 2009, earn double Rapid Rewards credit (1 credit vs. the standard 0.5 credit per rental) on rentals of a Compact car or larger vehicle for 2 days or longer at participating locations worldwide. Just use promo code WN45 and enter your Rapid Rewards number when making your reservation.
Terms and Conditions

* Provide your Rapid Rewards account number at time of reservation.
* 24-hour advance reservations required.
* Minimum age, driver and credit requirements apply.
* Industry discount rates, tour rates and complimentary rentals do not qualify for frequent flyer credit.
* Frequent flyer credits are subject to a frequent flyer surcharge of $1.50 per rental day, up to a maximum amount of $8.00 per rental, collected at the time of rental.
* This offer may not be combined with any other offer and has no cash value.
* Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental.
* All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply.
* Please allow 6-8 weeks for credit to post to your account.
* Offer subject to change without notice.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 11:55 am

I have been sitting on this paper coupon offer for a while and forgot to post it. Rapid Rewards Triple Credit and Great Savings:

Receive Triple Rapid Rewards Credit and Save $15 on qualifying weekend rentals of two days or more. CDP 205418 PC#996564

Or, you can receive Triple Rapid Rewards Credit and Save $20 on qualifying weekly rentals of 5 days or more. CDP 205418 PC#996553

Take advantage of either offer by renting a Midsize or larger car at a participating airport or off airport location in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 12:50 pm

Programs: status-less.
Darn Alamo for their efficiency! Returned a car earlier than expected this last weekend that was booked using the 7014863 quad-credit deal. So instead of charging me for three days (the minimum requirement of the deal, and the plan), I got charged for 2 days plus 1 hour. Saved $10 upfront but lost the extra 1.5 credits!
Old Sep 9, 2009, 6:42 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
I have been sitting on this paper coupon offer for a while and forgot to post it. Rapid Rewards Triple Credit and Great Savings:

Receive Triple Rapid Rewards Credit and Save $15 on qualifying weekend rentals of two days or more. CDP 205418 PC#996564

Or, you can receive Triple Rapid Rewards Credit and Save $20 on qualifying weekly rentals of 5 days or more. CDP 205418 PC#996553

Take advantage of either offer by renting a Midsize or larger car at a participating airport or off airport location in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada.
For the record this is a Hertz promo.

Edit: and here's the link http://www.southwest.com/rapid_rewar..._response.html
Old Sep 11, 2009, 9:52 am

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
Quadruple Credits on your next car rental from Alamo

Just got this in the mail
Any car three days or more in the US or Canada
Saturday night keep
Valid until 12/31/09
ID=7014993
Old Sep 18, 2009, 12:38 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Evan!
For the record this is a Hertz promo.

Edit: and here's the link http://www.southwest.com/rapid_rewar..._response.html
Not to be a stickler, but when I go to the link above, I get this:

In order to qualify for the offer, you must make your reservation and complete your rental or stay between June 6, 2008 and August 31, 2008

2008?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.