Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Couldn't cancel a reservation until I logged out of My Southwest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2017, 9:30 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member

Another strange and new website behavior. I logged in and canceled one reservation then I got an error message canceling the second one. I switched to a different PC and could not cancel the second one there either. But after I logged out cancellation worked normally.

I was able to replicate this behavior. Logged in: cancellation attempts give and error message. Logged out: no problem at all.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 11:07 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
I've had trouble for a couple of days trying to cancel. Seems the functionality of simultaneously cancelling a CP holder and companion reservation from the former website did not carry over. Now you first have to cancel the companion and wait for it to process. For hours.

Unfortunately I was never able to cancel the primary reservation using the website. On a hunch I used the iPhone app and it went through without any problems.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.