Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Southwest Gurus: I need your advice re: EarlyBoard Check-in vs. Upgraded Boarding.

Southwest Gurus: I need your advice re: EarlyBoard Check-in vs. Upgraded Boarding.

Old Aug 16, 2017, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by Peoriaman1
I think it could be a real light load - like twenty passengers - and the exit row will still be full all six across.

Needs to be an internet meme of some sort.... Because exit row!
I was on a light load BWI-BNA like 70 on -800. and had all 5 seats in the exit row area to myself. The other side wasn't full either.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 2:05 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by NoLaGent
Since I started this thread, I thought a follow-up would be appreciated.

Just checked in to print BP and received A25.

Worth $15? To me, yup. YMMV.
You may have gotten that very generous position ironically because of this glitch:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/south...ons-today.html
Old Aug 16, 2017, 2:13 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Duplicate

Last edited by joshua362; Aug 16, 2017 at 2:14 pm Reason: Dup
Old Aug 16, 2017, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by joshua362
You may have gotten that very generous position ironically because of this glitch:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/south...ons-today.html
Quite possibly! I've been following that thread for obvious reasons this week as well. I'll be interested to see how the OAK gate agents handle boarding tomorrow given many of the examples noted in that thread since that debacle began.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Real time update:

OAK was a mess this am. 100% full flight. No acknowledgment or announcements made about the AList problems, perhaps because it's been solved? I have no idea.

However, the best $15 I've ever spent as I'm typing this from seat 1A.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.