Search

Wifi screens improved

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2017, 7:42 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Wifi screens improved

This week the Wifi has a entirely new look. For one thing the A-list preferred login option is prominent on the top screen. The TV channels scroll down rather than across. And best of all the Southwest banner at the top became a small discreet expandable logo near the center left of the window. In that position you can scroll the content to reveal easily what's under the logo.

I like it.
Old May 22, 2017, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by nsx
This week the Wifi has a entirely new look. For one thing the A-list preferred login option is prominent on the top screen. The TV channels scroll down rather than across. And best of all the Southwest banner at the top became a small discreet expandable logo near the center left of the window. In that position you can scroll the content to reveal easily what's under the logo.

I like it.
This rolled out a week ago and I agree it's a better screen. Too bad the wifi system performance is still abysmal.
Old May 22, 2017, 8:21 am

Programs: Marriott LTT, WN A, Hertz PC
I noticed it last week too, but the map on the flight tracker didn't work, but everything else did. I wonder if it's an ongoing problem or if it was just a one-time glitch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.