Wiki Posts
Search

Honey Roasted Peanuts

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2017, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, WN A+, Marriott LT
Honey Roasted Peanuts

We're more than halfway through January in an odd year, and I haven't seen honey roasted peanuts. Usually the switch happens sometime mid-Dec. No swap this year?
Old Jan 19, 2017, 6:02 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Got them Tuesday AM ISP-TPA. 2 bags since I declined the crackers. Total contents would not have satiated a mouse...
Old Jan 19, 2017, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by palmetto86
We're more than halfway through January in an odd year, and I haven't seen honey roasted peanuts. Usually the switch happens sometime mid-Dec. No swap this year?
Unfortunately I've had them on every flight since the beginning of the year; first flight on January 3, I was offered a duo of salted and honey roasted to help ease the disappointment. Just a little over 11 months until good times return.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 10:47 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
UGH. #timetohoard

Dry roasted on my PHX-SAN-PHX flights this week.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 12:19 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List, Marriott Platinum
I've flown every week (SJC-BUR/ONT) and each time it's been dry roasted peanuts. I've been looking forward to honey roasted!
Old Jan 20, 2017, 1:19 pm

Programs: WN CP & A-List Pref, HH Gold, Marriott LT PP
Got my first bag of honey roasted on EWR-MDW last Friday.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, WN A+, Marriott LT
Finally got them today, LAX-BNA.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 4:22 pm
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
Lightly Salted Peanuts

With an even numbered year it's back to the lightly salted peanuts. (Started up this year's flying this week) Going down to SoCal I had the lightly salted, but on the return flight I was surprised to get a package of yellow honey roasted! Guess there must be a backlog of extra if they're still giving them out in February...
Old Feb 6, 2018, 9:35 pm

January 27th - I was given the yellow honey roasted ones on BUR--> DEN (and I was SO happy, I love those things) but then blue salted ones on DEN--->JAX (which I traded with my seatmates for their snack mix- their idea)

February 3rd - I was given blue salted ones JAX--> ATL and ATL---> LAX, so sad - and no snack mix in the carton - just Fritos, plane cookies and round peanut butter crackers
Old Feb 7, 2018, 5:23 pm

They're still giving out the honey roasted until they run out. Depends on the specific airport and their supply. Hope to find some more next week but guessing they're probably close to the end of their 2017 supply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.