Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Delays in Rapid Rewards Posting from Chase CC

Delays in Rapid Rewards Posting from Chase CC

Old Jan 18, 2017, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by defjukie
Decided to call based on your recommendation, and Hyatt says both orders were placed and everything looks good on their end (even provided me their order #s).

Guess I need to call SW now.... I have a flight I'd really like to book, woe is me.
I had the same issue. After getting bounced between Southwest and Hyatt a couple of times, I was able to get a competent Hyatt rep on the phone. She confirmed same day, same transfer quantities could be considered duplicates, and the transaction numbers were very close. She reached out to their Southwest liaison and everything was resolved within 12 hours.

Here's the phone number she said to call if I needed to get in touch again 800-323-7249
Old Jan 19, 2017, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by jayblez
I had the same issue. After getting bounced between Southwest and Hyatt a couple of times, I was able to get a competent Hyatt rep on the phone. She confirmed same day, same transfer quantities could be considered duplicates, and the transaction numbers were very close. She reached out to their Southwest liaison and everything was resolved within 12 hours.

Here's the phone number she said to call if I needed to get in touch again 800-323-7249
Thanks for this. I did the back and forth dance yesterday and Hyatt finally said they would escalate to the Southwest liaison. Hope mine gets resolved as quickly.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.