Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Appreciate help - Early bird refund

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2016, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Appreciate help - Early bird refund

I booked my ticket and added a companion for which somehow it selected the early bird check in by default as I did not select it.

So now it has charged me with early bird check in fees for the companion booking.

Anybody had any luck in getting refunds and removing the early bird check in status?

When I called the customer service, I was told that she will file for refund and I will hear within 3 to 5 business days if I can get a refund or not.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 5:43 am

A few months back I booked a OW ticket (on points) and added my companion and selected EBCI for both tickets. Within a few hours my plans had changed and I needed to cancel my tickets. I called CS immediately. I was told that since it was in the 24 hour mark, that both $15 EBCI would be submitted for a refund. Several days later it went through with out any further effort on my part.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tanfox
A few months back I booked a OW ticket (on points) and added my companion and selected EBCI for both tickets. Within a few hours my plans had changed and I needed to cancel my tickets. I called CS immediately. I was told that since it was in the 24 hour mark, that both $15 EBCI would be submitted for a refund. Several days later it went through with out any further effort on my part.
Thank you.

That helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.