RR Credit Card Bonus Promotions

Old Sep 17, 2016, 11:48 am
Original Poster

RR Credit Card Bonus Promotions

Currently all three Southwest cards by Chase have the 50k bonus mile promotion after spending $2k in the first 3 months. I am not ready to get the cards and am trying to time it right to get the bonuses as early as possible in 2017 to enjoy Companion Pass privileges all the way until the end of 2018. However I know there's the risk the card promotions will change at any time. Does anyone know the history of promotions timing? When will the 50k bonus mile promotions likely go away?
Old Sep 17, 2016, 4:24 pm

Read this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/south...0k-signup.html
Old Sep 20, 2016, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NextTrip
Yeah, I've been monitoring that as well. There doesn't seem to be any talk about historic promotion timing. What did they do last year or the year before?
Old Sep 27, 2016, 8:18 am

if a person applies for any of the SWA cc using a referral, does that up your chances of qualifying for the card?
Old Sep 27, 2016, 8:52 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by hsmama
if a person applies for any of the SWA cc using a referral, does that up your chances of qualifying for the card?
I very much doubt that. It would not seem to make business sense for the bank to assume that your credit risk is lower based on the credit record of an acquaintance who bears no responsibility for your account.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.