Precheck at SJC

Old Jun 26, 2016, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Precheck at SJC

I have an 8:00 PM flight tomorrow, and wondering if precheck will be open in either Terminal A or B around 6:00 PM. I had read that they closed early, but in threads from awhile ago.

Anyone with recent experience? Many thanks.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 11:46 am

Programs: VX Gold/WN Companion
Not sure what time but yeah, Precheck dedicated screening line is often closed in the late afternoon/evening at least in Terminal B. Usually the line is still open and they just funnel you to the main screening checkpoints still jumping the standby line so it is not all bad.

I have only seen once where both Clear and Precheck line were totally closed and had to use standby line but there was not much traffic so it was not a big deal.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 7:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Thanks, PAX62.

So to answer my own question and provide a datapoint, I just went through recheck at 18:15 at SJC, and it was open. The regular security line was fairly light.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.