Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Companion Pass - The requested departure date that you have entered is invalid.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2016, 4:53 am
Original Poster

Have a companion pass that is valid through 12/31/2016.

Trying to add a companion to a 1 way trip from Chicago to Liberia on 12/26. When clicking on "add companion" button I receive an error "The requested departure date that you have entered is invalid. Please modify your date and try again. (10032)".

What can be invalid about that? I just added my companion to other flights earlier this month.
Old May 19, 2016, 5:13 am

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
Probably a result of the schedule extension going live a few minutes ago. I'd check back later on in the day.

Last edited by ftnoob; May 19, 2016 at 11:38 pm Reason: Readability
Old May 19, 2016, 11:02 am

got exactly the same error now.
I have a companion pass valid through the end of 2017, and this is the first time i am trying to use it. Book two one-way flights (US-Mexico) for myself for the Christmas, but cannot add my GF as my companion.
Anyone knows how to solve this?
Thanks
Old May 19, 2016, 11:38 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

Phone call seems in order.
Old May 27, 2016, 2:30 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Elite
Finally got through on the phone, CSR said they have been seeing a lot of this for the end of year/new year flights. They can add the companion.

I had preemptively booked an award flight for my companion, CSR was not happy with this and said not to do it! That it can mess up with security - cancelling, then rebooking a person on the same flight? I don't understand why, considering their website has a "change" button that allows you to rebook the same flight for less points/cheaper fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.