Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deadline for changing flight

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2016, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Deadline for changing flight

I know that canceling a flight has to be prior to 10 minutes before departure, but what is the deadline for changing a flight, if already checked in at T-36 by EBB?
Old Apr 28, 2016, 5:07 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
The same, though you will need to delete your boarding pass before you can change.

I don't know if you can start that process at T-10 or need to end it.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 7:42 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN A+ & CP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by woodlandcabill
I know that canceling a flight has to be prior to 10 minutes before departure, but what is the deadline for changing a flight, if already checked in at T-36 by EBB?
I presume by EBB you mean Early Bird Boarding? Just so that anyone reading this doesn't get confused, there is no Early Bird Boarding. It's EBCI - Early Bird Check In.

I knew what you meant and I'm sure many here know but not everyone does and we just had a thread where someone was complaining that they didn't get to board early. They appear to have misunderstood exactly what EBCI is and does and I'm sure they aren't alone.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 10:32 am
Original Poster

OK, thanks for the info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.