Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fly the friendly skies

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2015, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by FCfree
I still prefer SWA. They have the best non-stop network out of Denver.
I do think, in fitting with the title of this thread, that United has the best network from DEN. SWA has great personnel on the ground though. I fly a good mix of the two, and an F9 leg here and there.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by benfro6
I do think, in fitting with the title of this thread, that United has the best network from DEN. SWA has great personnel on the ground though. I fly a good mix of the two, and an F9 leg here and there.
The issue though is if your DEN flight ticket is United, most likely you really are flying a hodge podge of other airline RJ's rather than mainline United
Old Nov 25, 2015, 2:46 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Originally Posted by FCfree
As a dirt status with everybody, but a CP holder with SWA, I choose the lowest cost flight. Almost all of the time, when you factor in the bag fees and change fees, that is going to be SWA. But, there have been limited occasions with F9. Those have been OK for the most part, but I still prefer SWA. The have the best non-stop network out of Denver.
While full service carriers continue to cut back on service, devalue FF programs, loyalty DOES MATTER, simply going for the cheapest fare may save a few $$ in the short run, but costs you when it matters most...
Old Nov 25, 2015, 2:48 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Originally Posted by airplanegod
Nothing against AA as I have never had an unpleasant flight on them, but you obviously haven't been in the back of one of their new A319's...
Haven't been in the back of ANY AA (or AS, DL) aircraft in some time - LOYALTY DOES PAY DIVIDENDS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.