Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Promotion (targeted?) Bonus points for hotel stays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2015, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium

Might be targeted, but all 5 accounts that I manage got it. Redeemable points only, not Companion pass or A-list qualifying.
Book hotels 9/1 thru 9/30 for travel dates 9/1 thru 12/31/15.

https://www.southwest.com/myaccount/...oID=2-11T33IV9

Bonus points for hotel stays

You're eligible for a special hotel offer! Book eligible hotel stays during September, and you'll earn up to 2,000 bonus points per stay. That's in addition to the points you already earn on Southwest.com! This offer is valid on stays through December 31, 2015.

1st stay 1,000 bonus points
2nd stay 1,500 bonus points
3rd+ stay 2,000 bonus points

You must opt-in to this promotion in order to receive bonus points. Once you're opted in, book hotels within the valid travel window. The more you stay, the more points you earn!

Already registered? You're ready to book on Southwest.com! Points will be awarded upon completion of your stay.

Terms and conditions

This offer is valid for eligible stays booked September 1–30, 2015 for travel September 1 – December 31, 2015. An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur. Bonus Rapid Rewards® Points earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards Tier or Companion Pass status. Only bookings made on Southwest.com are eligible for this promotion. This offer is not applicable to groups and cannot be combined with any other offers. Southwest Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply and can be found at southwest.com/rrterms. For complete details about the Rapid Rewards® program, visit southwest.com/rapidrewards.
Old Sep 1, 2015, 12:41 am

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
I got it also and I haven't gotten any promo in a pretty long time.
Old Sep 1, 2015, 5:57 am

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Thanks! Linked worked for me. Register and shows on my account now
Old Sep 5, 2015, 7:29 pm

I registered on Sept 1 and booked a stay for Sept 2. I completed the one night stay and it has still not posted to RR account. Any idea on how long it should take to post?
Old Sep 14, 2015, 7:46 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
How are the 750 points posted to RR? I understand 150 for using Southwest as the booking portal but are the other 600 automatic with stay or do I need to somehow link the reservations with my hotel accounts and change earning preference?

I've stopped chasing hotel points with the exception of IHG and Hyatt so this could be a very lucrative promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.