Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Non stop MKE-RSW discontinued?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2015, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Non stop MKE-RSW discontinued?

or is it a seasonal flight? I noticed the non stop is stopping in June and I don't see it through the current schedule.

If it is seasonal, anyone know when they generally start it up again?

Thanks
Old Apr 21, 2015, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by pvan
or is it a seasonal flight? I noticed the non stop is stopping in June and I don't see it through the current schedule.

If it is seasonal, anyone know when they generally start it up again?

Thanks
Look for it to come back in the next schedule extension, which is due to be announced May 14 for travel from 10/31/2015-01/04/2016.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 5:41 am
Original Poster

Thanks, good to know...
Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:51 pm

Programs: My opinions are my own and not that of my employer(s)
I miss Airtran... MKE-RSW flights varied in frequency but never dropped totally.

IMO the network planners haven't heard nearby Naples is a high travel big money market year round.
Old May 9, 2015, 8:25 pm

They did the same thing for MKE-FLL. The routes are seasonal and there is really no need or any flights on that route over the summer. But two or three would be needed over the winter months. Its all about demand and how many people have been making reservations on a certain route. MKE-RSW should have nonstops offered in November if i can guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.