Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Place to sell drink vouchers?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 9:33 pm

Place to sell drink vouchers?

I have a bunch of drink vouchers to give away. I am traveling but I will send hopefully in the next week. I will split between the first few who PM me.

I usually travel BS and always try to give my voucher away but I never know if FAs give it to someone.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 9:56 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, SWA CP
Originally Posted by mike_la_jolla
Four more with expiration 5/2016. I'll split them into 2 groups of two for you drunks that use these things. PM me if you are interested. No charge, but a small charitable donation would be nice.

PS -- I meant for the 'charitable donation' go to a, like, a 'charity'. I'm not a charity.
I have four more. PM me if you'd like them. I split into two groups of two.
Old Aug 29, 2015, 2:36 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Four more with expiration 5/2016. I'll split them into 2 groups of two for you drunks that use these things....
Hey! I resemble that remark...
Old Dec 2, 2015, 9:49 am

Four more with expiration 5/2016. I'll split them into 2 groups of two for you drunks that use these things. PM me if you are interested. No charge, but a small charitable donation would be nice.

PS -- I meant for the 'charitable donation' go to a, like, a 'charity'. I'm not a charity.
I have four more exp 11/16. PM me if interested.

UPDATE -- Gone. And the two individuals that got the coupons are giving more than the value of the coupons to charity. Way to go FT!

Last edited by mike_la_jolla; Dec 2, 2015 at 11:46 am
Old Mar 7, 2016, 4:00 pm

I have four more exp 2/17. I'll split into two groups of two. PM me if interested.

-------- GONE already! Charity money going to a zoo in MN and for wiener dog rescue.------------

Last edited by mike_la_jolla; Mar 7, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Old May 21, 2016, 7:44 am
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
Originally Posted by antinseattle
There's always a bunch of Ebay. Usually 2.75/ each. Depending on quantities. Doesn't include ebay fees/shipping/pp fees. Etc. when I buy them. Usually get 8 for 22$ or so. I'll assume it nets out about 17-18$ Per 8. *DataPoint

Think I got 24 for 47$ one time.
Has anyone had any issues with the vouchers bought off eBay. Just grabbed 12 for $32. Seller had over 3k feedback with only a couple of negs. But I forgot to look at what he had for sale. He has numerous auctions for 12 SW drink coupons. He also has packs of 12 Delta drink coupons, delta club passes, free meals at sweet tomatoes, free meals
At Amc and promotional gift cards for Outback. Seems hard to believe he could have legitimately aquired 100+ SW drink coupons.
Wonder if he is Photoshopping coupons and reprinting them.
Old May 21, 2016, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by kklems
Has anyone had any issues with the vouchers bought off eBay.
Kinda reminds me of something that happened to me on eBay a couple years ago. I bought some Qdoba freebie coupons from an auction at a great price, when I received the items the seller also included a list of a few dozen other similar coupons that he was selling on the side (i.e. NOT on eBay). Among them were AA Club passes, in the next few months I bought several of them and resold them for decent profits on eBay. HOWEVER, for some reason I kept track of the serial #'s on the AA passes, and eventually he sent me a pass with the same exact serial # as a previous one that he had sold me. When I confronted the seller about it he claimed total ingorance but refunded my money and I immediately quit buying from him. In looking back I'm totally convinced that EVERYTHING he was selling was fraudulent; high-quality but still totally bogus photocopies.

Seller had over 3k feedback with only a couple of negs. But I forgot to look at what he had for sale. He has numerous auctions for 12 SW drink coupons. He also has packs of 12 Delta drink coupons, delta club passes, free meals at sweet tomatoes, free meals
At Amc and promotional gift cards for Outback. Seems hard to believe he could have legitimately aquired 100+ SW drink coupons.
Wonder if he is Photoshopping coupons and reprinting them.
I just looked at your eBay seller. Of course I have no proof, but I say dollars to donuts there's definitely funny business going there. Just because the vendors accept the coupons doesn't necessarily mean that they're actually genuine.

Last edited by yanxfann; May 21, 2016 at 2:20 pm
Old May 21, 2016, 11:28 am
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
I received them just now. On heavy cardstock with perforated lines between each coupon and along the sides and bottom (But not the top) and looks like the pictures I can find on the internet except the bottom. No name or RR account #. Just says

Southwest (with the trademark symbol)
Credit Cardmember
Exp. Dec. 31,2016 (Notice the extra space)

All of the above left blocked not centered.

Anyone with credit card coupon confirm that is correct?

edit here is a picture from the internet showing what I got. (I got ones that said 2016 not 2015) Going to the website he mentions that he got them directly from having his credit card so maybe they are legit. Just seems like alot of coupons to get

https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...hspart=mozilla

Last edited by kklems; May 21, 2016 at 11:35 am
Old May 21, 2016, 8:59 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
I received them just now. On heavy cardstock with perforated lines between each coupon and along the sides and bottom (But not the top) and looks like the pictures I can find on the internet except the bottom. No name or RR account #. Just says

Southwest (with the trademark symbol)
Credit Cardmember
Exp. Dec. 31,2016 (Notice the extra space)

All of the above left blocked not centered.

Anyone with credit card coupon confirm that is correct?

edit here is a picture from the internet showing what I got. (I got ones that said 2016 not 2015) Going to the website he mentions that he got them directly from having his credit card so maybe they are legit. Just seems like alot of coupons to get

https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...hspart=mozilla
The credit card awards 4 drink coupons annually in February IIRC. No amount of spend is going to generate 10+ sets all with same expiration. Given the lax collection policy you are likely to succeed in redeeming them but the alternatives to them being counterfeit are pretty much limited to a rouge mailman in Dallas.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 4:14 pm

Bumping. Four more. I'll divide into two sets of two. PM me a snail mail address.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 11:11 am

Four more vouchers that I won't use. PM me if you want'em. 2 groups of two.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Exiled in Express
The credit card awards 4 drink coupons annually in February IIRC.
Wife and I have had the WN credit cards for years. We never get free drink coupons in February.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 1:14 pm

Chase ended that practice last year.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 7:35 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
I have two drink vouchers that expire 1/31/17, with no WN flights scheduled before then. If you would like them, send me a pm. I'm happy to share, and not let them go to waste.

EDIT: Vouchers claimed. No longer available.

Last edited by DavidDTW; Dec 3, 2016 at 5:41 pm
Old Dec 5, 2016, 4:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP.
im going to cancun on thursday if anyone has any to share let me know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.