(Sold Out) $50 SWA Voucher for $14.25

Old Jul 23, 2014, 2:30 am

Just bought 2 of them...hopefully they will come through!
Old Jul 23, 2014, 5:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by nsx
I emailed them too. Answer: "It's not restricted at all. Its a $50 voucher."

So I cleared cookies from wishpond and savvystews and bought another using a different email address and different name.

I think this deal is legitimate and therefore very hot. I don't expect it to last past Wednesday morning.
Thanks for the input! That's exactly what I did, except with the same name and different email. Worst case scenario, PayPal buyer protection kicks in.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 8:25 am

Is there an expiration date on the voucher?
Old Jul 23, 2014, 8:31 am

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle; IHG Spire elite; Marriott & SPG Gold, r
Can the vouchers be used for Early Bird fee or is just for airfare? IF they can be used for Early Bird; can it be used piece meal or does it have to be used all at once? Thanks~
Old Jul 23, 2014, 9:19 am

Offer Expiry Date: 05:00 pm PDT June 12, 2015
Old Jul 23, 2014, 9:32 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by mke9499
Is there an expiration date on the voucher?
Edited: The offer itself says June 15, 2015.

Originally Posted by DebitNM
Can the vouchers be used for Early Bird fee or is just for airfare? IF they can be used for Early Bird; can it be used piece meal or does it have to be used all at once? Thanks~
As far as I know credit card has always been the only payment method the software allows for EB.

Last edited by nsx; Jul 23, 2014 at 1:03 pm
Old Jul 23, 2014, 9:54 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by mke9499
Southwest's website has no way to enforce a time of day expiration of a voucher. This must be something else.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 10:17 am

Programs: PC, WN, AA
Bought two. Thanks for posting!
Old Jul 23, 2014, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by nsx
Southwest's website has no way to enforce a time of day expiration of a voucher. This must be something else.
That date may be when offer is pulled, if not expiration date of actual voucher.

Hi ,
Great news! The Social Offer for $50 Southwest Airlines Voucher + 1 YEAR GrandParents.com Premium Membership! from SavvyStews.com has reached the required number of participants, and the offer is now unlocked and ready to be redeemed.

Offer: $50 Southwest Airlines Voucher + 1 YEAR GrandParents.com Premium Membership!

Highlights:

To celebrate the launch of our NEW show TAKE OFF! with The Savvy Stews - It's time to fly! We want YOU to TAKE OFF! with this weeks Daily Deal!

Travel to any destination Southwest Airlines flys with your $50 travel voucher! Plus, you'll receive a 1-Year Premium Membership to GrandParents.com unlocking valuable discounts and benefits on health, travel, insurance shopping and more. NOTE: THE VOUCHER WILL BE MAILED TO THE MAILING ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE.

Not a grandparent or over age 50? It doesn't matter! You still qualify for the membership and the voucher!

There's no limit to the amount of memberships you can buy for others! Also, you can purchase more than one membership per household!

Redeem this offer by making payment through PayPal with the following link:

Additional Instructions:

Your Southwest Airlines voucher will be mailed to your address on file and the information provided will be used to activate your 1 year premium membership to GrandParents.com

Check back regularly to participate in more offers from SavvyStews.com.

Need help or have questions about this offer? Contact SavvyStews.com

Thanks,
The Wishpond Team
Old Jul 23, 2014, 10:57 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Hot Deal!! $50 SWA Voucher for $14.25

Anyone get a confirmation email (other than from PayPal re payment) of purchase?

I am 0 for 2.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 11:51 am

I received three confirmations in total; one from PayPal:
-- Receipt for Your Payment to Savvy Omnimedia

...and two from SavvyStews:
-- How to redeem your $50 Southwest Airlines Voucher + 1 YEAR GrandParents.com Premium Membership!
-- Wishpond Social Offer Payment Receipt

FYI: Per the disclosure on the Facebook page, the voucher must be used by June 15, 2015. One assumes this means travel must be completed by then (standard terms of other WN vouchers).

(Lower left hand corner)
Old Jul 23, 2014, 12:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by ursine1
I received three confirmations in total; one from PayPal:
-- Receipt for Your Payment to Savvy Omnimedia

...and two from SavvyStews:
-- How to redeem your $50 Southwest Airlines Voucher + 1 YEAR GrandParents.com Premium Membership!
-- Wishpond Social Offer Payment Receipt
Thanks! I tracked down confirmations from SavvyStews - my emails forward through different accounts and one of them blocked them as spam.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 1:06 pm

Quick ? about SWA vouchers please. If I buy 3 subscriptions to 3 different addresses will the vouchers have the names of each person I signed up or are they nameless to be used by anyone?

Thanks,
Schwimm
Old Jul 23, 2014, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by schwimmair
Quick ? about SWA vouchers please. If I buy 3 subscriptions to 3 different addresses will the vouchers have the names of each person I signed up or are they nameless to be used by anyone?

Thanks,
Schwimm
If these follow the same rules as other WN vouchers (presumably) then they can be used by anyone, not just the person named on the voucher.

As a reminder for anyone trying to use multiple vouchers on a single transaction:

The following is our policy in regards to forms of payment: Southwest Airlines accepts up to two unused Ticketless Travel tickets per passenger (are always applied first) and up to four of the following in any combination: southwestgiftcards, Southwest LUV vouchers, Ticketless Travel funds (left over funds not previously used), and one credit card.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 1:37 pm

Talking

Originally Posted by ursine1
If these follow the same rules as other WN vouchers (presumably) then they can be used by anyone, not just the person named on the voucher.

As a reminder for anyone trying to use multiple vouchers on a single transaction:
Hey Everyone,

Let me answer some of your questions.

The vouchers are UNRESTRICTED. There is merely a code on them that you input at time of purchase for $50 off your total. They aren't tied to any one passenger.

Further, you CAN buy multiple memberships (remember, the voucher is tied to a grandparents.com membership) linked to the same mailing address, but you need to have a different name on each membership. GP.com, when inputting the customer details may have to contact you for an additional name if they're all the same.

The offer ends on Friday, July 25. If we have some left over, we may run again after the first offer is completely processed.

We have 600 vouchers total to disperse with this offer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.