Action Based Accrual points?

Old Apr 22, 2014, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, WN A-List Preferred, AS MVPG 75k, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Action Based Accrual points?

I have a half dozen entries within the last week for WN points as "Action Based Accrual", does anyone know what this is? They are all for the same day last week and for random amounts.

I haven't had any paid flights, and I haven't had any other type of points earning activity (credit card, shopping, hotels) for months.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 2:30 pm

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
My guess was it was credit card points, bonus points from a hotel or rental stay, you complained so they credited you, or asome other promotional purchase made that takes 6-8 weeks for points to post like the 1-800 flowers promo.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.