Convert SW to AT then back to SW?

Old Jul 18, 2013, 9:46 pm
Original Poster

Question Convert SW to AT then back to SW?

The website says that once converted, it's not reversable. I want to convert 19,200 points from SW to AT, then Transfer the AT+ award back to SW Standard Award. (saves me many points for a wanna get away flight).

I want to make this conversion quickly. Is there anyone that has done this lately? Does the "not reversable" mean that once I transfer to AT, that I CANNOT convert back to SW?
Old Jul 18, 2013, 9:57 pm

It is non-reversible in that you cannot convert credits back into points. You can transfer credits back and forth between WN and FL until you are blue in the face.

Note: Before you convert the points into credits, you will want to check that a Standard Award seat is available for the flight of interest.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 6:24 am

It is completed instantly. I did it a few weeks ago.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.