Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A List envelope open and empty

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2013, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
A List envelope open and empty

So I hit A-list until the end of next year last week, got an envelope in the mail yesterday, only to see it is open and empty. I guess someone in the post office wants to go through security lines faster
Old Apr 30, 2013, 11:44 am

Programs: Southwest | A-list preferred + CP || Marriott | Gold
Originally Posted by slickvik
So I hit A-list until the end of next year last week, got an envelope in the mail yesterday, only to see it is open and empty. I guess someone in the post office wants to go through security lines faster
That's strange, for sure. On the plus side, your boarding pass will say A-list on it so you can show that to get into the priority security lane. I don't know about the Fly-by for check-in, though.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 11:57 am

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Your boarding pass is all you need for all A-list perks.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 5:42 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Check to see if the envelope was ever sealed. The glue and or paper will show damage. You may need a magnifier. If it was never sealed, it was likely a missed stuff when the envelope should have been filled (rare but happens). I would still call CS and make sure that changes are made to personal info to prevent someone from using the info to get into the account. The main protection is the email address. If you have a public one, well, that could be a problem. However, changes will be sent to the email address on the account to which you have a separate password.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 5:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors LTDia, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by lougord99
Your boarding pass is all you need for all A-list perks.
At PDX, they only take the boarding pass. I tried to show my card as a test and the line dragon insisted on the BP.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by TSparky
At PDX, they only take the boarding pass. I tried to show my card as a test and the line dragon insisted on the BP.
The card is useless...gets tossed into a drawer with all the other FF cards since it's never needed.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 10:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: WN~A List Pref, CP, Hyatt-Diamond, Hilton Diamond, ANT~a Dave Matthews Addiction thing
I've had my passport fall out when sent tru te mail to me. Stuff happens. Email CS. Replacement will show 7-10 days

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.