Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone transfer club carlson into southwest?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone transfer club carlson into southwest?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2013, 1:44 am

just buy some marriott points to transfer

Originally Posted by FOX85
The worst part about it is I am about 17,000 RR points away from a companion pass.
(Wyndham only gives 2400 per 8,000 into southwest but other airlines like aa they give 3200 per 8,000 so that threw my calculations off)
But if I can do the club carlson transfer then that will bring me over the top.
If you buy 50000 marriott points, you can transfer them into 15000 southwest points.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 4:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, AA, Delta, Southwest CP, Citi Prestige, MLife Platinum
Just to confirm I transferred 100k Club Carlson this week to 18k Southwest and the points posted within 3-4 days and counted towards the Companion Pass!
Old Jun 21, 2013, 11:20 pm

Programs: Southwest-Companion Pass, Hilton - Gold, Hyatt - Diamond
Originally Posted by JL100
Just to confirm I transferred 100k Club Carlson this week to 18k Southwest and the points posted within 3-4 days and counted towards the Companion Pass!
Good to hear that CC points are CP qualifying
Old Nov 24, 2015, 3:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Anyone here done a recent CC -> WN transfer? I don't care about CP qualification...just time to post. I'm doing a small top-off for an award...CC points are otherwise pretty useless to me.

Wondering if they're any better than the 3-4 days from a couple years ago...
Old Jan 29, 2017, 3:03 pm

Programs: AA, SPG, UR
I want to know this too. My SW are expiring in 30 days and I transferred 2000 CC to SW. Hoping this happens within a week. I wanted to book tickets for June and SW says cannot book past expiration

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.