Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

SWA Resolves Class Action Suit - Old drink Coupons

SWA Resolves Class Action Suit - Old drink Coupons

Old May 7, 2017, 11:31 pm

There are quite a few people selling 9 of the BS replacement tickets (one sheet) for ~$20 +free shipping, or $2.22 ea. Some larger quantities are going for close to $2 ea.

You can get an even cheaper price if you snag a good auction deal. (The above are "buy it now" examples.)

Given the large volume currently being listed, I suspect the price will drop over time, as "buy it now" listings go unsold.

Then, there's this guy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Southwest-Dr...sAAOSwT-FZCK~5

Old May 8, 2017, 6:16 am

They peaked for a bit at the beginning, with some apparently thinking they could get as much as $4 a coupon.
Old May 21, 2017, 9:35 am
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
I just received 30 drink coupons...wished they'd arrived a couple weeks earlier, since Mr. CE and I just wrapped up several WN segments for business travel, and neither of us has plans to fly it again any time soon.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.