Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tally of CP points?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2012, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Tally of CP points?

Is there a tally somewhere of our CP qualifying points? Or do we need to do the math manually?

Trying to figure out how close I am! Thanks!!!
Old Aug 13, 2012, 7:58 am

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
Log into your account. From the dashboard, select 'My Account'. From there, select 'My Rapid Rewards' and look about halfway down on the left.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 9:16 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by Nennie
Is there a tally somewhere of our CP qualifying points?
1) Log-in to your RR account;

2) Click this link: Current Companion Pass Status

3) Note the following are stated:
a) Qualifying flights flown
b) Qualifying flights needed (Must fly by:12/31/2012)
c) Qualifying points earned
d) Qualifying points needed (Must earn by:12/31/2012)
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
You can also get all the detail to make sure it is correct:

1. See at right where your total # of WN points appears in big yellow letters.
2. Click "Details" next to that
3. At left, set Type to "Companion-Pass Qualifying" and View to "Current Year-to-Date" via the pulldowns.
4. Click Orange "Update" button at right-center
Old Aug 13, 2012, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Found it! Thanks everyone!!!
Old Aug 13, 2012, 1:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
You can also get all the detail to make sure it is correct:

1. See at right where your total # of WN points appears in big yellow letters.
2. Click "Details" next to that
3. At left, set Type to "Companion-Pass Qualifying" and View to "Current Year-to-Date" via the pulldowns.
4. Click Orange "Update" button at right-center
For those trying to reconcile the total numbers with the details - keep in mind that there is a known issue by which flights booked as roundtrips (instead of separate one-ways) will show only the points earned on the return leg in the details but the points earned on both legs will be included in the total.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 2:22 pm

Programs: Southwest A+ & CP, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, Choice Gold, UA, US Air, Hertz, National
Originally Posted by FindAWay
For those trying to reconcile the total numbers with the details - keep in mind that there is a known issue by which flights booked as roundtrips (instead of separate one-ways) will show only the points earned on the return leg in the details but the points earned on both legs will be included in the total.
This was fixed around two-three weeks ago. I've flown two round trips and the CPQP detailed breakdown shows the correct number of points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.