Nonstop Love Concert Series in Dallas

Old Sep 25, 2014, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Rapid Rewards/AAdvantage
Nonstop Love Concert Series in Dallas

Thought I post this here , not sure if all card members got this or only those who live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area

Hey, Dallas! October 13th marks the end of the Wright Amendment. That means Southwest Airlines® will finally be able to fly nonstop from Love Field to destinations like Las Vegas, Baltimore, Phoenix, and more. Now that's something to sing about! Join us for the Southwest Airlines Nonstop Love Concert Series at the Southwest Porch at Klyde Warren Park

Cardmember Exclusive! Complimentary beverages and snacks will be served at the beginning of each concert from 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.1 Just show your Rapid Rewards® Credit Card and enjoy some refreshments on us.

Concert series lineup

Sponsored by the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Credit Card

Jon McLaughlin
September 23, 2014 | 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.

Hollywood took notice of this pop rock singer songwriter when his songs Beautiful Disaster and Beating My Heart climbed the charts. McLaughlin performed his song from Enchanted at the 2008 Academy Awards.

Scars on 45
September 30, 2014 | 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.

This indie rock band from Bradford, England, got America's attention in 2011 when their song Hearts on Fire played on Grey's Anatomy. Other Scars on 45 songs include Crazy For You and Give Me Something.

Zane Williams
October 7, 2014 | 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.

Best known for his songs Hurry Home and Overnight Success, Zane has received consistent radio airplay on country stations across Texas. Ride With Me marked his first song on the Texas Music Chart.

Marie Miller
October 14, 2014 | 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.

A singer songwriter from Virginia, Miller often crosses musical genres from folk to pop, Christian, and country. In May 2014, her song 6'2 was featured on Dancing With the Stars.

15 Million Bonus Points Giveaway!

Keep up with us on Twitter for the Tweet to Meet location of our Southwest Airlines street crew. They'll be in Dallas handing out scratch-off cards for a chance to win Rapid Rewards® Points. We're celebrating our 15 new nonstop destinations out of Dallas Love Field:

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.