Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JAX-LAS Nonstops eliminated?

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2012, 11:25 am
Original Poster

JAX-LAS Nonstops eliminated?

Does anyone know if the JAX - LAS nonstop has been eliminated. Tried to search for flights beginning the week of 8/13 and it appears that only connecting flights are now available. Haven't heard anything to this effect, and it takes the local media a couple of months to notice service changes, if at all.
Old May 21, 2012, 1:15 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

The pdf of schedule changes effective 12-Aug doesn't mention anything, but according to the schedules page non-stop service on that route takes a hiatus beginning 12-Aug. That flight returns on 30-Sep.
Old May 22, 2012, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Also, WN has added 2 more flight to total of 3 daily RT ATL-LAX and it's nice to see. They will gets more tougher competition against DL. Also, I don't see JAX-LAS on the PDF schedule but, it's not eliminated on those route. I believe it just only for the seasonal flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.