Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Applied for Visa Signature; Got visa Platinum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2012, 9:34 am
Original Poster

This has never happened before...

In any event, I applied for the SW 50K bonus point offer after 1000 spend. Will I still get these bonus points even though I got the Platinum card instead?

thanks
Old Sep 15, 2012, 12:34 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bmw303
This has never happened before...

In any event, I applied for the SW 50K bonus point offer after 1000 spend. Will I still get these bonus points even though I got the Platinum card instead?

thanks
You need to call and ask. I had a similar thing happen. I signed up for the Premier Business and they sent the standard. I immediately called and they changed me to the Premier account and sent me a new card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.