Southwest Green NRMR Pass

Subscribe
I am a bit confused/nervous about this pass. I am being sent one on behalf of a conference I am attending next week (Hispanicize, which SWA is an official sponsor of). So, I called to book the travel and the SWA agent said to make sure I have 4 coupons since I have connecting flights.

The conference marketing rep says they are mistaken since the green pass is valid for round-trip travel, and that I don't need 4 coupons.

The green NRMR pass itself is currently on its way to me, so I don't have it in hand yet, but which is correct? I don't want to not be let onto a connecting flight and have to purchase last minute fare which will be expensive.

Help?
Quote: I am a bit confused/nervous about this pass. I am being sent one on behalf of a conference I am attending next week (Hispanicize, which SWA is an official sponsor of). So, I called to book the travel and the SWA agent said to make sure I have 4 coupons since I have connecting flights.

The conference marketing rep says they are mistaken since the green pass is valid for round-trip travel, and that I don't need 4 coupons.

The green NRMR pass itself is currently on its way to me, so I don't have it in hand yet, but which is correct? I don't want to not be let onto a connecting flight and have to purchase last minute fare which will be expensive.

Help?
The green pass contains 4 coupons, two for each one-way trip. You will be fine.
Your NRMR pass will have 5 coupons:

1. Outbound
2. Outbound Transfer Pass for a connection
3. Return
4. Return Transfer Pass for a connection
5. Receipt

If you were taking nonstop flights either direction, the CSA would take coupons 1 & 2 (or 3 & 4,whatever's applicable.)
Great, thank you both so much!