Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Southwest Shopping Portal; Double Points for Cyber Monday

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2011, 11:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bopping Field Mice on their Heads

"Southwest Airlines is excited to bring something brand new to Rapid Rewards Members—Rapid Rewards Shopping! You can now earn Rapid Rewards Points while buying presents for friends or family, or just picking out some new clothes for yourself. Hundreds of your favorite online retailers are participating, so there’s definitely something for everyone. The points you earn bring you that much closer –and faster---to that next flight. Buy. Earn. Fly.—it’s that easy!"

"We have special news for all you holiday deal hunters. For today only, earn double Rapid Rewards Standard Points when you visit Rapid Rewards Shopping and then shop online with homedepot.com, bestbuy.com, Macys.com, Sears.com, Barnes & Noble.com, and Groupon! Make sure you log in to your Rapid Rewards account and go through Rapid Rewards Shopping to get your points. This double standard points offer is valid Monday, November 28 and only with these participating online retailers. Visit Rapid Rewards Shopping today!"

https://rapidrewardsshopping.southwe...k&cont=SBP1111

Make sure you are logged into your Rapid Rewards account.

"As long as you’re logged into your Rapid Rewards account, all your purchases will be tracked through the site and the points will be deposited into your Rapid Rewards account 6-8 weeks later."

Source: Nuts About Southwest
Old Nov 28, 2011, 7:51 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Run this again next year when I need to requalify and I am all in.

They are TQP and CPQP, right? Probably the latter and not the former.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by InkUnderNails
They are TQP and CPQP, right? Probably the latter and not the former.
That is my guess and I would appreciate it if someone who gets these shopping mall points soon could let us know.

Would be a drag trying to get them for 2011 CP and have them post in 2012.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
8 WN points per dollar (worth almost 13 cents) for WGA travel at sears.com through the WN portal today!

You can buy Sears gift cards and use them at K-Mart to buy other gift cards like WN, Marriott, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.