Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

WN E-prize promo: 7,000,000 point giveaway for playing Yahtzee

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WN E-prize promo: 7,000,000 point giveaway for playing Yahtzee

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2011, 12:16 pm

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
TQP?

Aah, but if you win, are they tier qualifying points?
Old Jul 20, 2011, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by eric8711
Dice don't roll for me either, when I try again it says I tried to win already today.....
+1
Old Jul 20, 2011, 2:44 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by czpdx
Played three days in a row now. Exact same roll each time: 2, 3, 4, 4, 6

Coincidence?
No. Since that's the same exact roll I got.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 7:15 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges
Original Poster

Guest blogger sfletcher posted yesterday that some changes were made that supposedly clear up the issues with the game. He also states:
If you're continuing to experience issues, please let us know in the comments section of this post!
Anyone who wants to play the game and is still having trouble should head over to the blog and post comments there.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 8:52 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
Tried again tonight. Could not get past the initial screen.

My code, however, was a precient KRPR (as in crapper, which is where this airline is headed).
Old Jul 21, 2011, 4:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
I eventually got the game to work yesterday. Tried again today - couldn't get the game to roll the dice. Hit refresh and got the "you already played today" message. POS
Old Jul 21, 2011, 6:30 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by fireworksboy
I eventually got the game to work yesterday. Tried again today - couldn't get the game to roll the dice. Hit refresh and got the "you already played today" message. POS
Yep, me too. I was thinking it was my hotel connection speed. If there is one thing worse than a game you can not win it is a game that you can not play.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 7:04 am

Programs: WN Rapid Rewards, Delta Skymiles
I know that there is no actual "roll" and that it just has to do with the time I click the button, but at least show me different numbers each time so I don't get bored
Old Jul 21, 2011, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by ftnoob
Guest blogger sfletcher posted yesterday that some changes were made that supposedly clear up the issues with the game. He also states:

Anyone who wants to play the game and is still having trouble should head over to the blog and post comments there.
Good grief, I really can't win; after another dismal site fail I went to leave a comment on his blog and it never posted. At least FT is still my friend

BTW, the game site failed under FF 4.0x and IE 8.0. Will try FF 5.0 Friday and see.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 11:15 am
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges
Original Poster

Blog comments are moderated; yours may yet show up there.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 1:40 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX

Coincidence?
My wife and I just played and each got:

2, 2, 3, 6, 6...

Same exact combo... random? I think not.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 1:59 pm

The game works for me, but I have to log in with my email address twice. The first login attempt merely refreshes the login screen.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 3:01 pm

Hmmm...good thing that takes all of 30 seconds to roll the dice and not get anything.

Nothing ventured nothing gained I guess.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:05 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
Today I got to the game page, pressed "lets fly" , field went dark then returned to an inoperative "lets fly."

So, I am batting .250
Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:37 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by nsx
I have yet to see an eprize promotion that was worth spending one's time on. The odds of winning are invariably very poor.
I'll go one step further and state that Southwest should have avoided any association with eprize. That company invariably presents its sweepstakes in a misleading manner, disclosing the actual operation (drawing strictly by time of day) only in the fine, fine print. Southwest should avoid any partner that deals in deception.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.