Email from WN inviting me to join e-Rewards

Old Oct 31, 2013, 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by miniaturekat
One more to the chorus, got the invite today.

I did e-Rewards at one point. The site, and business, are legit.

As a way to earn points/miles it's pretty close to the bottom of the well. Outside of the initial sign-up/survey bonus you earn very little in the way of pts/miles for handing over a lot of personal info. I'd much rather spend 5 minutes and $3.95 doing some MS rather than spending an hour filling out surveys and handing over reams of personal info.
You mean you don't just make stuff up?
Old Nov 1, 2013, 7:45 am

I joined a little while ago to try it out. I will probably drop out. Too miuch work too little reward. The point do post pretty fast when you deposit them.

I also tried e-miles. I though it was similar, but it's mostly cash donations or product promotions. The one deposit I made 3 weeks ago still hasn't posted. Once it posts I dropping that too.

Last edited by rsteinmetz70112; Nov 1, 2013 at 9:58 am
Old Nov 1, 2013, 9:36 am

Programs: SPG, Rapid Rewards, HHonors.
If you don't mind the surveys I would sign up. I have gotten about 4k RR points out of Erewards since I signed up in May.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.